Surety Bonds Insurance in San Diego, CA
The foundation of every contract is a mutual intent to be bound. However, beyond this mutual intent you and your business need a Bond Insurance, better known as a Surety Bond. In a simpler term a Surety Bond structures a contract to three parties: the obligee (the recipient of an obligation), the principal (the party who performs the contractual obligation) and the surety who ensures principal performs the obligation to the obligee. In essence through surety bond or guaranty an insurance company presents a promise that not only protects your assets but ensures protection against losses resulting from the other party’s failure to meet its obligations. At Altra Insurance Services, you can also find the best policies of car and homeowner insurance San Diego and bring you significant savings each year.
Assisting You To Have a Clear Understanding
One common misperception is that contracts are always subject to local laws or Statute of Frauds. Clarity in identifying the laws and a clear assessment of the risks involved safeguards your financial interests. In addition, we help you combine these guaranties with the most effective and value added services offered by financial institutions.
We Offer a diverse line of specific category surety bonds including:
- Contractor’s License Bonds, which assure that a contractor complies with laws relating to his field.
- Defective Title bond also referred to as Lost Title bond which is required to register vehicles in CA
- Tax Bonds, which assure that a business owner will comply with laws relating to the remittance of sales or other taxes.
- Reclamation and Environmental Protection Bonds
- Broker’s Bonds, including Insurance, Mortgage, and Title Agency bonds
- ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) Bonds
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Bonds
- Freight broker Bonds
- Money Transmitter Bonds
- Health Spa Bonds, which assure that a health spa will comply with local laws relating to their field, as well as refund dues for any prepaid services in the event the spa closes.
- Probate bonds
- Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds
- Commercial Bonds
- Fuel Dealer Bonds
- Administrator and Executor Bonds
- Guardian and Trustee Bonds
- Public Official Bonds
- Court Bonds
- Miscellaneous Contract Bonds including subdivision and supply bonds
We can also help you look for a number of different insurance policies that include renters, homeowners, car, and motorcycle insurance San Diego. Just give us a call now at (800) 719-9972 and one of our expert insurance agents will assist you with your needs.